It is my birthday month so we are having a giveaway!
A simple yet bold iPad sleeve. Make a statement with this colourful and fun alternative to a regular iPad sleeve.
This Africa-inspired piece is made in a stark blue fabric from Nigeria known as ‘Ankara’ and is lined internally with navy blue cotton fabric.
It has layers of interfacing and batting to give it stability and protection for your gadget. It closes with a Velcro strip to keep your tablet secure. The sleeve is created using compressed fleece giving your device a padded enclosure.
HOW TO WIN:
You can simply use the box above or browse around Urbanknit and let us know your favourite accessories by leaving a comment here. Feel free to share with your friends on Facebook, twitter etc with a simple click. That’s it!
For additional entries:
* Submit to any social network ( Facebook, Twitter, etc) – Click on the ‘Share On’ buttons at the top left of this post. Leave a comment here to let us know.
* Tweet this giveaway on Twitter (@urbanknit) and leave a comment here to let us know.
* Pin any of your favourite products on Pinterest and include #Urbanknit in the comment area so we can read and repin.
* Blog about the giveaway and link to this post or the Urbanknit website. Please leave a comment to let us know.
* Become an Urbanknit Facebook fan if you like.
It is important to leave a separate comment for each of the entries to count as this increases your chances of winning.
The giveaway will run for 14 days so will end at midnight GMT on the 3rd of April when a winner will be picked at random and announced. We will need to contact you for your address so we can ship out your gift, so please do visit this blog on the 3rd of April when the winner is announced.