Looking to buy your mum a gift for Mother’s day? On a tight budget? Well even if you are not, we have just the thing for your from our Sale section.
Check out our Pico pouches, a lot of which are on sale for £10.
They are the perfect size to hold coins and make-up and at the same time, they fit into a bigger bag with ease.
Did I mention they are also brightly coloured and cheerful!?in Our Products
As the festive season is upon us, here are some gift ideas for the glam chic in your life. With Christmas and end of year parties coming up we’ve come up with an outfit that would work for some of those nights out.
1. Purple Jasper Bracelet– Cool Jewelery Design
2. Green Tartan Geometric Dress– Clover Canyon on Liberty London
3. Orange Aso-oke Minisnap Clutch– Urbanknit
4. Green Resin Drop Earrings– Marni available on Liberty London
5. Black Cape– Marcella Moda
6. Navy Court Shoes– Won Hundred Sascha available on Urban Outfitters
Who doesn’t appreciate the sight of a smartly dressed man? It is always lovely to see well dressed men who enjoy and take care with their appearance. Everyone has their own style and one that I greatly admire is that of the Dapper Dude. A mix of wool, leather, smart cuts and bold colours cuts a great image. Here are some finds I particularly like that could be appropriated for such a look.
1. Leather Derby Shoes by Maison Martin Margiela available on Oki-ni.com- £400
2. Grey Wool Coat by Acne Studios available at Liberty London- £510
3. Mr Darcy Vintage Watch Mechanism Cufflinks by Rodology available on TheLostLanes.com- £36
4. Leather Satchel by Orange Street 78- $59
5. Blue Green Chunky Knit Scarf by Urbanknit- £60
I come across so many fabulous designers and makers and in particular African designers and so I decided to start a collection of some of my favourite finds. Kicking off this series of gift ideas is a collection of Afrocentric Accessories which would make great gifts of you are struggling with ideas.
1. Kanga Print Reversible Snood by Kokoberi. Available on Sapelle.com – £15
2. Necklace by Anita Quansah- POR
3. Emem Bangles by Ituen Basi. Available on MyAshoMarket.com- £11.99 each
4. Kita African Fabric Flower Hair Clip & Brooch by Mawusi – £16
5. Farida Patchwork and Leather Clutch by Gidan Nodza. Available on MyAsho.com- £90
6. Tamale Print Umbrella by Babatunde- €16