Who doesn’t appreciate the sight of a smartly dressed man? It is always lovely to see well dressed men who enjoy and take care with their appearance. Everyone has their own style and one that I greatly admire is that of the Dapper Dude. A mix of wool, leather, smart cuts and bold colours cuts a great image. Here are some finds I particularly like that could be appropriated for such a look.
1. Leather Derby Shoes by Maison Martin Margiela available on Oki-ni.com- £400
2. Grey Wool Coat by Acne Studios available at Liberty London- £510
3. Mr Darcy Vintage Watch Mechanism Cufflinks by Rodology available on TheLostLanes.com- £36
4. Leather Satchel by Orange Street 78- $59
5. Blue Green Chunky Knit Scarf by Urbanknit- £60
Brown is one of those colours that you might not get too excited if given a choice BUT just like black, I think it goes with everything. (Except maybe fuchsia pink).
Think about it, creams, navy blue, dark green. A great alternative to the usual black. So for this winter we have introduced a Dark Brown Snood. The snood has got to be the most popular winter accessory for 3 years running. This one is in our signature chunky knit in the XL style. Hand knitted as usual. If brown is not for you, then check out our other colour options black, forest green, mustard yellow, purple, dark teal.
This would also make a great gift for men, one size fits all so need to worry about sizing. What’s your favourite winter accessory?in Our Products