With Christmas only 4 weekends away, people are either thinking about what presents to buy or how to make some quick money, luckily we are holding a Winter Fair which will help arts and crafts lovers in either of these situations.
On the 12th & 13th December from 10:00 – 18:00 at Chesterfield House, Create Space Members and designer/makers alike will come together to show and sell their bespoke gifts and artwork.
It will be a family friendly event with a number of workshops taking place including, but not limited to, ceramics, screen printing, casting and electronics. Need more reason to attend? How about live music performances across both days, home made food (hot and cold, sweet and savoury) and a licensed bar. All of this is available with just £2 adult entry and kids go free.
Alternatively if you would like to run one of our workshops, show off your musical talent or culinary skills, please come forward.
Who can apply for a stall?
- We are offering stall spaces to Create Space Members and in addition we invite external stall-holders to offer an eclectic range of art and craft.
- The cost of a stall for Members is £10 per day and for external stall-holders £25 per day or £40 for the weekend.
How do I apply?
If you wish to make an application for a stall please email [email protected] with the following information:
- Name/Contact number/Address
- CSL Member/Non Member
- Days required Saturday/Sunday or both? and state if power required
- Type of work
- 3 photos
What is the timeline?
Applicants have until Monday 7th December 2015 to submit their details.
Where will the Fair take place?
- The fair will be held on the 5th Floor of Chesterfield House, 9 Park Lane, Wembley, HA9 7RH
- Space allocated for each stall-holder will be a table size of 1.6 x 0.8 m